does this count as therapy? does this count as anything?

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Today I get to go and buy FURNITURE! Ikea in Redhook has my name painted on its doors this morning.

I be feelin' real grown up, y'all!

There's something about sleeping on a bed with a frame, whether fancy or not, that just... makes it feel more legitimate.

Oh, and don't worry. Since my bedroom now is the size that my future shoe closet will be, that room is going to be ALL bed. To open up the floor space in there, I'm actually going to be putting everything I can on the walls, which will include a desk/vanity, bookshelves, and night stands.

Also? When Thanksgiving rolls around I am going to buy my very first flatscreen.

SO. PUMPED.

Don't worry, I WILL post pics asap.

<3

XO,
Abs

No comments:

Post a Comment